We are looking for both Senior Android and iOS Developers in our Copenhagen office to experiment, build, code, and scale solutions for our customers. You are the kind of developer who knows that merely writing good code does not guarantee a stellar product. You know iteration is key, and take pride in great test coverage, slick design, and sensible architecture.
While working for a customer, you might notice that they are missing out on an opportunity and if you pitch it correctly, you might have the chance to put the idea into practice. Shortcut’s customers believe in us and often embrace our ideas to make their product even better. You will be equally motivated by helping your colleagues as well as our clients!
What you need for this position
- 5+ years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of either the iOS- or Android platform
- Experience with the latest frameworks and most popular third-party libraries
- Being active in the open-source community is a plus
- iOS, skilled development in Swift and Objective C. For Android, you need to be proficient in both Java and Kotlin
- Familiar with unit and integration tests
- Solid understanding of computer science and software engineering principles
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- An eye for good UI & UX
- Fluent English is essential (proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages is a plus).
This is us
Shortcut Denmark is part of the Global app company, Shortcut. Together we have gained experience within retail, payment, insurance, public travel, health care, public media, and many more. Today we are over 100+ people working in Shortcut Global. We are in a fast-growth environment where we appreciate diversity in skills, culture, experiences, and competences. We believe that our combined experiences and competencies help us to handle client needs in the most effective way possible. Our team combines many years of diverse experience, and we are always aiming to be better together.
We love to use our innovation, and we’re infatuated with excellent UX, apps, and technology. Today we are looking for more talented people to work together with us and build the best products for tomorrow. Shortcut believes that maintaining a healthy work-life balance is essential for everyone. Your working location is determined by your preferences as well as the client' s and your peers'.
Eager to learn more? Please contact People & Business Manager, Kjersti Nygaard